Monday, January 23, 2012

Stalking Stark: Meet The Picture Not The Person


Just when you think your Internet stalker is gone - think again.
Just like any good stalker, they always come back!

http://twitter.com/ stark3923
She also has two other twitters boo11/boo12
 Of course her profile remains the same as long as she can use her game numbers she is obsessed with
finding her online is simple
Soon her new new fake profiles on MySpace's will be frozen as well. 
She has been banned from MySpace.
MEET THE PICTURE NOT THE PERSON
 www.myspase.com/nykatie
(frozen)
Is a undercover 3 year investigation I did on MySpace after the murder of 
Tylor Bahls Stalked Online and Murdered
copyright wayanne kruger

This is now a full manuscript in editing.
Here is just one of  MANY subjects I used.
If this is her real picture. 
"A wake-up call to everyone that use social networks. Author and advocate  Wayanne Kruger has proven to be a staunch advocate who is exposing perpetrators around the world.  After reading Meet The Picture Not The Person, you will start deleting anyone who begins to pry into your private life online that you do not know. Scary as hell..." National Library Tribune, Cynthia Kronochia

The picture her "boss" has repeatedly stated to every victim who tracked down the information she wrote on her emails claiming she worked at said "that is NOT Chris."  

After over a year of stalking  I had no idea who I blocked. Where she lived. How to locate her. Suddenly, after contacting everyone she ever mentioned in her bogus emails, the victims poured in because I refused to let this internet stalking stop me from warning others she would do to them as she has done to me. 

I was just a journalist writing on the Anthony case. An advocate who cared about what others said about this child's life.  In pictures, it was obvious she had a good life.  So why trash a murdered child's name by calling her a daughter of incest?  I almost gave up.  However,  Tylor's death weighed heavy on my mind.  How could this social network lead to murder?  My research became reversed. Now, I was being stalked.  It was as if God had placed her on my site so I would continue my work with MySpace and it did not take long before many of us victims realized...this stalker would not go away. 

Her mind does not travel with our universe. Her life is a complete and total void without blogging something that hurts others.  She lives her life enjoying her prey.  One email came in by one of her "new" victims...

"someone she knew hid her cell phone and took apart her computer and paperclip cut outs she had  set up on her bed.  All she did was bitch and complain what a nightmare it was for her to get everything back together.  She did not care she let another person down because of her obsession blogging!  That is when I realized, this woman is nuts!"

As time passed, after the HaLeigh case, I almost forgot about those days, nights, emails and threats on every site she could link up to my private MySpace.  Then suddenly after a 6 month hiatus from all internet, she pops up again.  This time she is obviously still following all that I did. I went dark on all cases publicly. Ended my days on my MySpace and typed. 

What is the difference between a murderer and a stalker? One takes your life, the other will do anything to control your life.  Break you down into a cold sweat so you will stop all activity. All your work. Everything you put your heart, mind and soul into. 

There are two kinds of stalkers. I have had  both.  I got back on the internet and researched Attorney Andrew Vachss and everything he experienced and where he was today. Now somewhat out of hiding, I knew I was as well.  It was time to not only go public, but to expose the stalker who is still online and still obsessed on the Anthony case and still obsessed with me. 


As an author I write facts.  She can claim she is an "Open Book" but I know otherwise. I have had the best investigators, even Dominic Casey contacted me and asked if I knew where she lived.  Everyone is trying to locate her, not just myself.  However we are closing in and with new cyber-laws to protect us, her day's are numbered as the suits begin pour in. Not the size of a Hummer, a train.  Soon her tracks will be derailed and every victim will stand together and watch as if it was a public execution, not just "Stark" the list of names are long.  It's not about the money, it's about victory.  Just as everyone wants their perpetrator behind bars, this case will be closed.


Updated

If  you have not heard by now since 2008 I have had a nut - case loony stalk me from Myspace, FaceBook, cases via email, land line, cell and fax. I have every email she sent to my friends, husband his step-daughter's relative asking some questions about me and more video on her and her blog than pictures of my Grand kids. Lord God almighty. This, if a real picture of her, is the face of a cyber stalker. Why? Because I blocked her after she posted that Caylee Anthony's father was Lee Anthony and she quoted "I know for a fact LE Anthony is the father of Caylee!"


As a journalist who adheres to all (I do hold a press pass) and as an advocate; bloggers, writer's and these so called TABLOID online trash sites that pocket money or write anything to spin their favorite celebrity who gives them some float, I do not. I do not associate myself with anyone who Plays In The Devils Orchard hurting others before actual facts are released.  

The Caylee Anthony case and HaLeigh case has caused such an uproar, many victims who have a missing child fear to speak to police. TV shows that can help parents gain a platform for media.  I've witnessed excellent journalist go dark over some cases.  Art Harris whom I highly look up to as an advocate fell into the same black hole as I did.  Everyone has their version of events.  When I heard a tape and how backed into a corner he was over tying to be a journalist and report - I could visualize him shaking. Not knowing how to get out of the mind games that took place.  After all, who was the reporter and who was "searching for HaLeigh?"  Did it make a difference what names got on TV? With HaLeigh, yes!  

I advised my client to not go on.  The focus was on HaLeigh.  When I saw what Kim Picazio was blurting out I could not help but wonder what happened to the media attorney I got for them?  Is she for real? "team?" What about custody?  I'm still grateful I got out.

Since the HaLeigh Case, Nancy Grace has not been able to get a decent story to run long enough for many to remember the names of each abduction. And, you have not seen many parents or families on any other shows.  To be brutally honest, this stalker not only hurt stalking victims, she inserted her name in emails and associated herself with anyone and everyone she could as if she was releasing a press release.  On MySpace.   More than half her followers were bogus accounts.  I bring this up because of the email I got from STALKER.  Get a load of this. She gave Leonard Padilla kick in the ass for not saying the correct information and had to straighten him up!

I give credit were credit is due and Nancy is the best platform we have today for gaining media on missing/murdered children.  

To enlighten a bit more on the work I had done; I did have a media attorney (not KP) to meet with the family on Thurday.  I am not sure what took place; I was checking into my hotel after my ride failed to show up and drive me to the airport.  However, I will not use his name, Marie and Crystal were informed as was KP  the meeting was to take place at their donated home. 

We had two attorney. One for media and one for child custody.  To my surprise, after landing and at home their media attorney was replaced by a child/divorce attorney. My texts with his name are saved as is everything that went in and out.  After reading the BARR complaint, that includes STALKING STARK,


http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF





SHE IS NOT A JOURNALIST. SHE IS NOT AN AUTHOR. SHE IS NOT A PI. SHE IS NOT A WRITER. SHE DOES NOT WORK ON CASES. SHE DID NOT KNOW THE ANTHONY'S. SHE DOES NOT RESEARCH ANYTHING ON HER OWN. SHE DOES NOT DO RESEARCH FOR NANCY GRACE. SHE DID NOT WORK WITH LEONARD PADILLA BEFORE HE WENT ON NANCY GRACE.   SHE WAS NOT  "OFFERED AN OLIVE BRANCH" BY ATTORNEY MARK NEJAME TO STOP BLOGGING ABOUT THE ANTHONY CASE.

IT IS WELL KNOWN SHE STEALS OTHERS MATERIAL ON WEBSLUETH AND OTHER SITES, CHANGES THE STORIES AND POSTED THEM ON A BLOG AND EVERYONE SHE POSTED ON THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE OR THE HALEIGH CUMMING CASE TURNED OUT TO BE A LIE! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. SHE OPENLY ADMITTED SHE WAS SUED BY CBS FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. IF FACT, I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE THAT LAWSUIT AND THE REAL NAME THEY SUED HER UNDER.

HER LAST MYSPACE HAS BEEN FROZEN BY MYSPACE AND ONCE LOCATED...I'VE COUNTED 3 FELONY CHARGES AND MANY, MANY MISDEMEANORS.

SHE IS A BORED HUMAN BEING, LIKE MOST INTERNET STALKERS WHO  SIT ON A COMPUTER AND DISH DIRT, MAKE UP LIE'S TO  FEEL A VOID OF LOSS OR JUST PLAIN EVIL! SHE IS OBSESSED. BASICALLY, DON'T BLOCK HER OR GET ON HER BAD SIDE, SHE GOES INSANE WITH WEIRD THOUGHTS AND WILL SAY YOU INVENTED A VIRUS ON A IMAGE AND POSTED IT TO "BLACKOUT"  HER SOCIAL SITES. TRUE STORY. GOD I AM BRILLIANT!  I MUST HAVE DONE IT ON AMBIAN.  - A little humor goes a long way.

I will not get into all of the specifics because that will be in my book and as you will read below, I have already filed a case and waiting to get her actual name and REAL address.  If she felt she is so Innocent than why not send me or anyone her real information and lets battle this out in court. As of now there are 3 police reports filed on her and Myspace still has her account frozen for the DA.

Those who have also been stalked by her, that keep in contact with me,  are worried sick it will begin again. I don't blame them one bit.

I just ran across another post she made about me on a site after a year of silence. Ugh. They just do not go away do they? This might be a good thing.  I suppose a court order to google may just locate her real IP. Check back. The email and letter will be sent out today.

I have tons of emails with normal names on MySpace she emailed a "friend" asking her to run a background search on them.  Why?  Who is she running from?  From housewives to Grandma's who have never used MySpace until Caylee Anthony went missing and then on to me.  That was how I found out I was about to be another victim of her stalking obsessions.  She requested a "friend" who has access to a data base to get a minors (victim) case so she could blog it. That minor would be my daughter! She could of read my book like everyone else! I guess spending money is NOT her thing.

Just as Attorney/Advocate Andrew Vachss and other advocates who fight a world of crime -sadly, we have at one point in time had to "go dark" because you are going to get your crazy people. There comes a time when enough is enough.   Some you blow off.  However, Stalking Stark, Troy Casper (fake name as well) & Connie Bedwell http://djxtreme.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/connie-bedwell-end-of-the-road/ are a flipping mess.

All about The Connie Bedwell Case above.  Sorry Connie.  I did not have the Internet to go on your site as you posted on my daughter's FB.  Your constant harassment is well noted. So be careful what one Lie's about. And, everyone knows that if I have something to say, I don't waste my time making a fake account. I have no problem speaking my mind and using my name.

So on behalf of all  3 of us who wish to proceed with a civil suit, hit me up or call me.  This is a small taste of what Stalking Strak has done to myself, husband, daughter and clients while working on a high profile case and a private case.

She tracked down my daughter in Italy and posted that in a blog while I was on a case and sent the url to a friend.   Now that is insane. Cyber Stalker like to interrupt the work you are doing.
A huge misconception is that men are stalkers, however, statics show that 74% of women are not the type to stand on a corner or follow you in a car, even though that does happen in obsession cases and gangs. Women cyber stalk you.  Just as Connie Bedwell is doing to each and everyone who turns her down on her case.  Another fruit loop. I am just the only one, aside from the above Link and one other site that blew her cover.

Most stalker or insecure mental cases, such as Stark, Troy (who ever she is) and Bedwell will contact anyone in your circle or anyone you may not get along with well so they can post anything and everything to give you a headache when you are living a nice, quiet normal life.  They will fabricate anything just so they can get a thrill rush.  It's a adrenaline high of such.  With the new cyber laws, we now can protect ourselves. Thank you Jesus!

A stalker, such as this, will sit at a computer for hours and write emails to people, such as my media contacts I have  that are pages long about a person they do not know.  Ask any reporter. They get the same type of emails. They are fanatic!  They think they know their victim IN THEIR HEAD.  Stalker's such as Stark, never quit. Once fixated, like most stalkers online it's never a good outcome for the victim until you A. Have them arrested. B. Win your suit. C. Get their mug shot on the Internet and their true identity is exposed as well as all the facts. We are working on just that.

This mama bear comes out when a  Internet blogger uses the Internet to stalk, trash, bully, harass and cause so much undue stress during a time when a family is suffering and a child is missing, being abused and/or private and confidential informations is twisted into an outlandish story like tabloid trash and those on the Internet fall for this crap. They live in a reality show in their head on the computer.

However, there is more than 3 of us. 4 other women (I have their emails and one on tape when she filed a police report) were harassed so bad on Myspace by Stalking Stark and her friend Tracy, they are no longer online.  Last email I got - "WS was going to shove my iPhone up my Arse." Oh really? Just as LP is going to come after me? Threats ladies. Illegal move. All printed. All in my case file. All using your email and I am not the only one they sent threatening emails to.

What the heck does she do in life?  Did she get a deep thrill once she located my daughter  in Italy as she posted on her MySpace blog? Salivate? Sweat? Did she get chills and thrills?  Did she pop another cork of  wine and celebrate this HUGE finding with her Internet drama seekers who looked up to her as if she was a female Anderson Cooper in Haiti?  What makes her mind tick? Lord only knows what goes on in her brain, however, I am not a fool when it comes to wicked and uncontrollable mental cases. After all, I deal with molesters and rape victims all the time and to this day, I still don't know what moves a grown man to desire to touch a child nor do I understand a cyber stalker that pretends to be someone else online. There is an old saying.  "If you have something to say, say it to my face!"  They don't. Cyber Stalker hide behind their computer. 

Her followers, if that is what you desire to call them, ate this crap up as if my daughter was Lisa Marie Presley. She could not understand why she had so many hits on her Myspace. Very odd if not scary odd. Actually, for the two others, it's more scary than odd.  As for myself, it's wickedly insane.

Since the HaLeigh Case I have not released any information on the Internet of what I am doing in private or public until the time comes.  They are all aware of her  - as is everyone who had seen all the video's I have of  her blogs.  The last thing my clients need is a wacko stalker hurting or stalking another family while I am on their case, such as the HaLeigh case.

In 2009 she stalked me to Satsuma.  I have emails and texts with Attorney Kim Picazio, who was trying to match her identity up anywhere in MN. All she could come up with was a possibility that someone in MN is helping her in an apartment complex. The local police could not find her after all of us gave them her home address. NOTHING! 
As you read in her BLOG she states she has never contacted me! 
This is just one post she made on a site that was open after I blocked her from my private site:
BB-11 commenting on my site for child abuse. That account is also frozen along with many more as are all emails, pictures and video that prove she began stalking me after I told her I was an advocate and would not associate myself to her disgusting blogs of a
Murdered or Missing Child, Caylee Anthony whom she posted 100% without a doubt is the child of her Uncle, Lee Anthony. Who writes that when a child is missing?


OK, now this one is a bit freaky. Cyber Stalker freaky blogs.  Why does it matter that I have a iPhone?  Who blogs that?  Seriously. Why do people comment on a blog during a time a child is missing and the mothers advocate is using her iPhone to put together free help? Is she against Apple? Upset she doesn't have one? Is she in a pretend world on her Myspace blog writing a novel using 22 size-red font with bold yellow highlight to make sure if you don't see a woman in Satsuma with a iPhone, it's not me? hmm...Still trying to figure that blog out.

Big news.  Hold the press on HaLeigh Cummings. Call in Nancy Grace. Crystal Sheffield's advocate has a iPhone! I'm surprised she did not post what I ate for dinner the night prior. 

It was Pizza, BTW. The night before she blogged - the whole family got together and we had Pizza! FYI, it was really good. I truly adored Marie's son and his GF.  In fact, one one nightly blog, I was book-signing for the family so they could sale the books after I left. STALKER uploaded it after I was checked into the hotel.  I had to take the cheese off the pizza. Never the less, if I were in town again, I would order another pizza!  I seriously must find some humor in nutt cases after her latest I cannot control my finger post that suddenly appeared a few months ago.

Timothy Holmseth is Wayanne's Employee. I callled the FBI. Come on Levi'. Journalist?  

I called the FBI so I could find this women and hoped she did leave a name and address.  On tape. He stated not one call was made against me. Not just in MN, as she states she lives on your BLOG. Oops!  So last two years you have lived in UT, as you claim, but in your STALKING AND CYBER-BULLYING  (already video and prnt scrn) you moved back to UT?  BRAIN!  Must be those "pills" you refilled that = "oh, shit, I forgot. I live in UT!" 

Another lame post: "Yes I know my stalker is back."  Who were you commenting to?  No one asked if you knew. LOL.  Again, acting as if people are giving you info and you are posting as if you are responding to a real person. Just like Jane Doll on your fake Myspace that is now Alex. Yes, I have Jane Dolls Picture.  Some poor beauty queen who has no idea you stole her picture and was posting yourself on your www.myspace.com/nykatie.

ADD PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND THIEF


I just received a new fake account she changed from Jane Doll to Alex. Link in my last post on her.  Seems like we have a Jane Doll, Alex, BB-11, BB-12, Boo 11 Boo 12.  Can she not use one name?  Because she is trying to avoid a HIGH PROFILE law suit!

The woman just hits the keys on her board and comes out with such lie's many victims are scared to go online.

And, I'm fairly certain Levi  directed stalker to this idiotic blog that is another random thought adding my name. MEDIA, MEDIA, MEDIA. Not working anymore?   All you can update are blogs about Kim Picazio?   Sorry dears. I'm not in the loop and have been off the Internet aside from my cell for email and FB since my Ankle shattered. I did not even know Tim was arrested until that blog was posted last week!

I am against what TH is doing on his website, however, what others do is their own work  not mine.  I do not report anything 'unconfirmed" and the video tape of  Rev. Grund is BULLSHIT passed on by a man who imitates himself as an FBI agent.

No one showed me a badge to leave Satsuma. All will be exposed and these lie's that have been shared when I was there via WS with witnesses as to a normal day (yes, ill but alert)  heading to the airport and being escorted by Aviation Police to the gate by Officer Brady because John Regan is the one who showed him a badge and said "her life was in danger" due the the HaLeigh case.  It peeves me that Aviation Officer Brady was not interviewed on the real story. PCSO needs to investigate this "badge" he showed another official.  I "stayed there and would not leave."  Geez people. Get a clue. I have video and cell records to back up my full story.  Report facts! 

I've done my own research and continue to do so.  I do not commit perjury. Anyone who had contact with STALKER in Satsuma, email me. Everything you have because this case is now going PUBLIC and her last post only proved she will NEVER go away!  It's time for this advocate to fight back.
 Stalking Stark I know who is your "main man." I have every single blog talk post you made to "your main main"  and guess what?  UPDATE AS OF FEB 3, 2012: When I am able to finally locate an address or COUNTY to file this suit, it appears "your main man who was traipsing through the woods" is not very happy about all the blogs you stated he gave you.  I hope you taped this interview!  One or all is being added.

Just a tast of her posts on Blog Talk BNN: "I Love You. You Are My Hero" as he dissed this mother.  You cannot hide anymore.  Levi, she may now get fixated on you. Give it time. Her real personality always comes out. She is also mentioned in the BARR complaint of CS VS KP.  I suggest you read the FULL BARR Complaint.

As my primary doctor said "sometimes reality is stranger than fiction." Yes. I would have to agree! Trying to hide my clients is not easy from the three stooges above.  And anything posted just builds a case.  I've had to deal with some pretty sad, sad humans in my life. This one tops the cake of  Women are from Venus Stalking Stark has her own planet!

I take my work seriously. And, I have all the time in the world to sit back and watch her go wacko again on another network site such as she did on Levi Pages Blog.  Stalking Stark, I appreciate that. It was only a matter of time before you  would begin again. That is what stalker do! I know. My husband and kids had to deal with constant bombs. Our saying in the family was "It's to quiet. I feel a bomb coming." It always did. 

Reminds me of some victims who are beyond repair. Another quote; Once a victim, always a victims. I'm sure you get the drift.  

Without any drama they have to find something to get attention.  It's a cycle. A pattern. They just cannot live in a normal environment and have to create something to either A. Get a thrill or B. Get a pat on the back and buddy up with other drama addicts. Highs, Lows.  Ups and downs. I'm dizzy just typing!

For the record, no one is my employee nor did anyone say I was. That would be pretty idiotic if I hired someone to be my "employee" to research something I am already researching on my own. 

I do not agree on much aside from Misty is Innocent and John Regan along with Jeremiah prevented me from doing what an advocate does with their many pit stops and relentless lie's, corruption and being deceptive to a family while their child was MISSING.  Prevented me from working, along with Stalking Stark and her GURU.   

If my local  Police station felt they should be investigated after they tried to "blackmail" me. All on file. All on audio. All documented in a police report, I cannot help but wonder what the PCSO is not saying. I am sure they have been doing their research as well.


As long as the mother believes HaLeigh is alive, I believe she is alive. Finding HaLeigh is up to the PCSO and FBI.  Unlike Levi, I do not post or write anything without it verified.  As long as there is no body, I, as well as all family member need to hold onto the hope that their child is alive. And, unlike others, I do not fabricate stories, rumors edit anything and blog it.

I  think Stalking Stark was on a spaceship again.  "The man upstairs" and/or  "Man of God?"  Well, we have two men of God in this picture. Speak up. Let it out. Get it off your chest. Die with dignity. Do it as an example to your kid. Find a spine. Make that leap.  Your not a "journalist" and you can't take the 5th! Better yet, call me and give me your full name and address and all your "sources." You're disabled and live on your bed 24/7 remember? Who cares if you give me names. What are they going to do? Stalk you?

This is how flipping crazy people are.  What is it that controls those finger tips of  cyber stalkers to continue to type their victims name in Google for anything they can comment on?  Especially when the person they stalk  is working with a family of a MISSING CHILD?

What motivates a STALKER to cause such drama and frustration when the only thing the fam needs to stay focused on is making it out of bed and eating? 

Good job putting WS in the picture before the family met the other PI. After all, you blogged it. yes, Stalking Stark took all credit for her ability to move WS in because I was still researching another PI.   A plus. You go girl. That went over well.  I hope you read the BARR complaint this mother wrote.  It's not like there was no witnesses to all the madness.  

How does it feel knowing you were a part of ripping this mother's heart out not once, not twice, but over and over and over again as "your main man" was chumming up to Ronald Cummings and turned on his client!   Then he went on live radio and called her a "whore!" "I love you Cobra!"  Sweet.  Impressive.  I'm sure that flight you blogged that you claimed Kim Picazio paid for the day I flew out - must have been a good trip for you. Any pictures? Ticket stubs? How about the name of the hotel and who picked you up at the airport?  Describe any restaurants inside or post a receipt. How about the Airport you landed at? I'm sure you saved a HaLeigh T-Shirt, Button or Neckless.  I know what they had then.  Please email anything. twitter your fake picture and pretend away. To this day, if real, you have not called me to give me a REAL address nor anyone else.  Anyone can assume a name and fake location.

If the mother of this poor kid found the strength within, I suggest she blast "the team"and STALKER with a civil law suit for invasion of privacy and misleading them in a false direction that has literally turned into a circus on the Internet.  From BB-11 to Z. All of em!  

So, as I am video taping all her posts that she claims she received from "a man upstairs" um, was it God?  Does she have a cell line to our Father, Son or Holy Ghost and he A. Was testing her to see if she would post Lie's about others again or B. This supposed disease she tells people she has that has made her bedridden 24/7  has making her loopy.   Try Narcissist.  Love the 10 page letter you emailed out about me as if you and I were buddy's.  Not one person in my family has EVER contacted her!  Aside from my daughter's emails telling me what a "nutt case" she was before I blocked her.

Wow. I'm impressed GOD forgot I was checked into a hotel room and NOT at anyone's house along while posting about  her "main main" who was TRAIPSING thru the woods.  Hmm.

What "main main" could that be?  Who was traipsing through the woods who told her to go "dark."

Gee, let's get a bit deeper into this wacko stalker who thinks she can find her way out of this small problem she has got herself in.

Good blogging, pea brain. "She barracaded herself in the room and they are waiting for the cops to come and get her on a 5150."  The room I slept in - before the owner asked the family to move (it was just a temporary place for this poor family who lived too far to drive back and forth everyday while a search was going on) and after I was also checked into a hotel; had NO FURNITURE aside from a popped blue blow-up mattress.  There was NO lock on the door. No chair. No dresser. Not even a pillow!  And the same time she was posted, I was not only video taping it, I have texts back and forth to an assistant who helping me locate several PI's and attorney's by checking their credentials. William Stauba was NOT a PI. He was a Bounty Hunter obsessed to get on this case.! Meanwhile, my sweet hubby was monitoring the stalkers site and copying everything posted as I had him on speaker.

VIDEO TO COME

Even better. I love this one.  I "called her" and asked her to "take the high road." Excuse me. My cell records have already been turned over to the detective and attorney along with every number in and out. You are not on there!

She has harassed my family, friends and contacted my clients with made up Lie's because she is obsessed with anyone and everyone who is involved with National Headline Cases and I am a "private advocate" who does NOT dish out dirt in the media while I am on a case nor do I contact other journalists or advocates and mess with them on a job....Only Stalkers do that.

1.  She does not live in MN. Attorney Kim Picazio and I researched her and found NOTHING! If she does. She is in hiding.

2.  I contacted the "employer" she wrote on all emails and Myspace she worked for as did 4 other victims and guess what? There was a Chris Stark but her picture and information did not match up! I can attest, in no way shape or form are you speaking to a REAL person with that  myspace picture that states is her.   Unless it was 40 years old.

3.  I contacted Law Enforcement with the address she is listing, which is many and they cannot locate her.

4.  So I video taped and saved every blog posted. Now she is still using the identity, however, her Myspace Accounts have been frozen by Myspace (you cannot see them now) and they are just on the server until the DA can get an address on her along with two other stalking victims of the past.

5.  Stalking Stark goes by Katie, Chris, Christine and many more Alia's with many IP we found on her and on Ebay.  I have my own Detective who last tracked her down to Florida and that information was given to the Orange County DA's office after I was notified she was taping conversations of people in the Casey Anthony trial on the phone.  Uh..Oh...Yup. She has a IP changer. Have that email as well.  Thus far I will not put up the last name I have on her until we can confirm it is her..however...

6.  If you have this woman's address and real name  email or call me at wayannekruger@gmail.com  wk@wayannekruger.com or 415 419-6014. I would like nothing better than to file a civil suit against her for slander as well as two others who she has stalked in the past.

Be careful of the Internet people. "Meet The Person Not The Picture."

Oh, if you are wondering why they did not call Richard Grund to the stand on the Casey Anthony trial. Stalking Stark taped his phone calls.  Hello people. If you are on a National Case, I will say this again.  Do NOT start talking to people on the Internet or someone you think is safe!  You have no idea who they really are nor what monetary or media gain they are trying to get.  So play in the Devils Orchard or get out and follow your Advocate and/or Attorney's advice.

 I will leave out Art Harris.  Sad to say, but as myself, he too was a victim in this charade.  I've know Art since our case and at many trials as a JOURNALIST/ADVOCATE

THE REAL WAYANNE KRUGER