Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stalking Starks Other She Has Stalked

From: AXXX <XXXX@mchsi.com>
To: Wayanne Kruger <wayannekruger@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 12:36:49 AM
Subject: RE: My contact information


You are right in that you are apparently not the only one she has harrassed. I got a call from a Navy officer stationed in Coronado about seven months ago who said both he and his wife were suffering the same sort of harrassment, also asking for my help. I was about to confont" Chris"  about this at our next board meeting when she abruptly resigned. That was seven months ago. Chris did say at the time of  her resignation from our volunteer Navy League board that she was essentially bed-bound. She did appear to be in poor health, so that much jives with what you know. I don't think she has any clue that people have contacted me about her behavior.


As for her assuming someone else's identity, I do have many connections and ties with the local authorities. She never made any mention of land or a house in Hawaii. As far as I know, she still lives right here in MN. If it is the real Chris.  She did not have a computer. She did not have access to any office communications. She never mentioned a child.


The link and picture on her myspace account www.myspace.com/nykatie and the one you send me, the same as her myspace with the four leaf clovers is not the Chris Stark who volunteers at the Navy League and if she is using our information in any email that presumes she is an employee I would call the FBI immediatly if the local police do not file charges against her for stalking. There is not even a hint of a elderly Chris that stands out. I am positive that woman is not Chris Stark..


I am very sorry Wayanne. I wish I could have confronted Chris before she quickly disappeared. I has several calls over time and then in a short span I was contacted by 4 more calls. They had also complained of harrassment and stalking. I did contact the board. I planned on confronting her during our next staff meeting with volunteers. She never came back.


I have no further information about her sudden departure and with the proper channels I will be happy to release any information we have in our files to help capture this person who has a string of victims from Canda to California.




AXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment