Friday, February 3, 2012

HACKER ON THE LOOSE - DO NOT "FOLLOW" ME

Well, someone has hacked my account under "follow me" to direct you to this site. Full Screen Shot Below.

This is not my site.  I am working with blogger now to correct this and if you know who owns the site, turn them in as well.

I was hacked a while ago, have it all on video, and will upload that as well. Maybe someone can get a life and use their own site for followers instead of using mine!

Just because I have my own opinion of some, creating accounts, such as this, is pretty lame.  Obviously they cannot get enough people to follow THEIR CAUSE nor use their real identity.

How pathetic are you? Using my link to get more followers? Sorry. BUSTED.

My Google account is https://plus.google.com/u/0/100426927765972481131/posts, if you do not see me wearing a hat while setting up a book-signing fundraiser, it is not mine.

Check back. More to come on these internet KooKs..

 











No comments:

Post a Comment